I love getting (and giving!) gifts that are personalized. Whenever I receive something that's personalized, it means the person took the time to give me something that was well though-out and meant just for me.
I created this bracelet for a friend of mine and I love it so much I plan on making myself the very same one (once the holiday rush with orders is over!) Check it out:
 |
| Lora's Family Bracelet |
The bracelet link is nice and chunky which is what she wanted :) I gave her a few options to pick from and this one was it. I attached 6 discs to this -- each one represents a family member (including herself and her husband) as well as 2 puff hearts, Swarvoski birthstones, and a pearl at either end. The discs are stamped with the first initial of the person and their birth date underneath.
If you're interested in a piece like this, check out my store at labellinadesign.etsy.com
Thanks!
Stephanie
No comments:
Post a Comment